PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Looking for answers for tanking

Brah
03-04-2011, 07:13 PM
First here is my Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/wonderbrah/simple

Ok, with 40% block from Mastery (18.00%) 11.81 dodge, 11.61 Parry, and 45.49 Block What is my total unhittable rating? I did my first heroic today. (trying to rid every green before venturing into them but bracers I can't get replaced :(.)

Also, Is my spec ok? I seem to be fairly easy to heal so far... Havent had anyone say that it sucks healing me although I havent really Ventured into to high of content as of yet due to not sure If im geared for all that yet.... I use my use trinkets on bosses along with my paladin dmg reduction CD's so bosses so far have been very easy. In the Heroic I did today I was holding agro very easily and pulling well over 10k plus at all times except on bosses was a little under 10k. I am currently working on my Head/Shoulder Enchants for rep as well as peices.

Thanks much

Fetzie
03-04-2011, 07:35 PM
You add your dodge, parry, block and miss percentages.

11.81+11.61+45.49+5=73.91%

This will mean that when unbuffed your parry chance will be about 1% higher than your dodge chance.

Get those points out of Hallowed Ground and Eye for an Eye. Put them in imp judgement, that is a great pulling tool. It also adds two stacks of censure. Rule of Law is where I would advise you to put the other two freed up points.

glyph of Lay on Hands(major) (-3 min CD) is pretty good, and I am rather fond of the Turn Evil major glyph.

Put mending on the weapon, blocking on the shield, 250 armor on the cloak. 50 dodge rating is your best choice for enchanting your bracers.