PDA

View Full Version : Legendary: Episode 18 - PTR 4.1

Lore
03-02-2011, 04:41 PM
hq8%2BgqiYMgA%2Em4v

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/legendary) | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter (http://twitter.com/gamebreakertv)

Kazeyonoma
03-02-2011, 06:22 PM
whoa legendary staff incoming.
well compare the look of that legendary staff, to the old Atiesh... yeah..... http://www.wowhead.com/item=22589#.

Also, wtf lore, looks like ur internetz is fixed, u weren't pixelated to all hell in this one.

Striked
03-02-2011, 11:03 PM
I know that this is still early but will blizz be implementing a normal version of both ZA & ZG?

dgdr1991
03-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Here you have a video of the Afterparty, which btw was EPIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mb92_oEbRI

Kazeyonoma
03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
I know that this is still early but will blizz be implementing a normal version of both ZA & ZG?

the normal versions of ZA and ZG are their current versions raid formats....

swills
03-03-2011, 10:15 AM
the normal versions of ZA and ZG are their current versions raid formats....
Which haven't existed for months now....

His question was quite valid, but the answer is no - there will be no normal 5-man versions, they are Heroic only.

MrEchidna
03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I just noticed and mabey this is a weird coincidence, but the model for the new legendary staff's head is the exact same as the top of sulferon spire...TIN FOIL HAT TIME, RAG HAS LEGS AND A STAFF!

Kazeyonoma
03-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Which haven't existed for months now....

His question was quite valid, but the answer is no - there will be no normal 5-man versions, they are Heroic only.

what do you mean HAVENT existed. You can still go to ZA or ZG in a raid, and go do the old content from vanilla and TBC. Unless they took out the zone-in portals, but i know for sure, less than a month ago, i went with guildies to try for the tiger mount in ZG. Just like there's a heroic deadmines now, but you can still go do REGULAR deadmines. I don't see why they'd likely go back and revamp the normal versions of those raids when those raids in their current existence, were made very well for their appropriate gear/level and probably still have some throw back/achievements/etc that people may want to go back and do.

swills
03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
what do you mean HAVENT existed. You can still go to ZA or ZG in a raid, and go do the old content from vanilla and TBC. Unless they took out the zone-in portals, but i know for sure, less than a month ago, i went with guildies to try for the tiger mount in ZG.
Dude I don't know *what* you've been smoking but ZG was removed at the Shattering, at the start of Cataclysm. You absolutely, definitely did not raid ZG a month ago. Go down to StV now to check if you like. The map is there, the raid is not.

ZA is still there but it's a *raid* not a five man. If they are making it into a lvl 85 Heroic 5-man, then asking if they are also going to make it into a lvl 85 Normal 5-man as the first gentleman did is quite a reasonable question...

Kazeyonoma
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Well like I said, I went a while ago, maybe more than a month ago, so I was misinformed about ZG, sucks you can't farm the tiger mount anymore I guess.

However ZA like you said still works, and frankly I'd like to keep the normal 10 man raid format for nostalgia's sake.

Striked
03-03-2011, 11:26 PM
If ZG is off-limits to us, as swills stated, then I guess it would make sense that there is a possibility that a normal 5 man version will be implemented. Still it is too early to speculate about this issue. I'm still glad that ZA is still around as a raid. With ZG coming out as a heroic, do you think that the faction that is affiliated with ZG be available to us and if so, will it offer gear like all the other cataclysm factions?

Krenian
03-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I said it once and i'll say it again, that is one fugly Legendary weapon.

But awesome show! Got to listen to half of it on Tuesday and what I heard is as always, amusing as hell.

Xcuse
03-05-2011, 06:40 AM
At least it's confirmed that Blizz watches Legendary - "Lore said we'd have a raid in 4.1! Let's screw him over!!!"