PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Prot Warrior : damage output

Grakzul Slaughtbringer
03-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Hello,

I'm wondering if my damage output is correct.
Here is a log of a fight versus Atramedes 10 Normal Mode.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p7u0jyo9egloaqo3/details/3/?s=2099&e=2603

I have no clue of what should my damage output look like. With 26% of my damage done by Shield Slam, 18% by Devastate, 16% by Heroic Strike, do you think I should change my rotations?

By the way, this was our first down of Atramedes, so I was a little stressed, I think I can do better next time we meet.

klausi
03-01-2011, 07:32 AM
The damage distribution depends on your specc and ability wise it depends on your gear (2 piece t11? good weapon for higher devastates?..). For me it's always Heroic Strike on top due to 3/3 Incite and ~ 5% of my damage is Rend thanks to the Blood & Thunder talent.

What you should do is watch your demoshout uptime, it's 20% lower then thunderclap.

Grakzul Slaughtbringer
03-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks.
You're absolutely right about demoralizing shout uptime, it is still too low. I need some notifications when my debuffs will fade, maybe my UI is not alerting me enough.
I'm not concerned with my output, except for Devastate. I think that its overall damage output is too high, meaning that I use it too often, including when I have to use another skill like SS or Revenge. I use the Soul Blade so you have a point, this is actually a good weapon which enhances the Devastate damage.
I think I'll try to make better use of my Devastate ability, so that its output comes 3rd, right after Heroic Strike (I'm 3/3 incite too).