PDA

View Full Version : PST - Episode 18

Lore
02-26-2011, 03:04 PM
fy5W13gZikI

This week:

How do we decide what Heroic boss to try next?
What role makes the best raid leader?
Is Patch 4.1 coming out too fast?
Should we set aside tier tokens for tanks and healers?
and more!

Bitur
02-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Last question was pure win. I'm going to make an appointment with a wowologist next week.

Madyrn
02-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for answering my question. Solid advice and I will take note and make use of it. And even though you spelled my name wrong, it's Madyrn not Madryn ;) , I won't hold it against you.

Good Day Sir

Star Scythe
02-27-2011, 05:50 PM
i need some help with this one, i think i may have been playing WoW too much, but i'm not sure.

After staying up all thursday night i went to the weekly game of Dungeons and Dragons i run on friday nights. I had been scheming about how to get the party to a different country that was very liberal with its undead polices and full of religious fanatics. As i was dosing off from lack of sleep i started to randomly talk about Scarlet Monastery. the thing is i havent had a toon go thru there since LK launch.

redraven937
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
As far as playing WoW too much...

If you feel the need to ask the question to begin with, chances are you play WoW too much.

Bitur
02-28-2011, 12:33 AM
As far as playing WoW too much...

If you feel the need to ask the question to begin with, chances are you play WoW too much.
I'd like to add to that, if you watched this video, it is extremely likely that you play WoW too much.