PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Can anyone assist me on bettering my tanking ability in cataclysm raids.

Joeyyfire
02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
The link to my character is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/kelson/simple I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to tank better in cataclysm raids I seem to have trouble staying up and getting hit massively hard.

Armor35151
<li data-id="dodge">Dodge11.42%<li data-id="parry">Parry13.79%<li data-id="block">Block40.41%<li data-id="block">If you could help me that woudl be awesome!

Kazeyonoma
02-22-2011, 10:34 AM
moved to HALP forum.

Doc309
02-23-2011, 10:18 AM
looks like you logged out in your healing gear...least i hope :)

edeesis
02-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Gearing wise you look pretty good, you might want to take a look at what cooldown rotation you're using, if there's no phase where you're going to be getting hit hard (like for example, when you're 1 tanking Magmaw after Mangle), you should be rolling cooldowns as you get low, or always keep them off cooldown. I say rolling cooldowns because it's not as much benefit if you stack them all together. But especially Divine Protection, this has a short cooldown and can pretty much be used right when it comes up.