PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Warrior Tank check up

Bigzoman18
02-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Just started raiding with my guild and wanted to see if glyph spec and gear is in order. If not feel free to post my error

Thanks.
Bigzo

Bigzoman18
02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
opps forgot the most important thing. Heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/bigzo/simple

klausi
02-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Gems:
You swap around kind a bit, be more consistent on either the stamina or the mastery road.

Enchanting & Reforging:
You don't need that expertise, reforge it away to something more benefical (either mastery or dodge). Change your bracer enchant from expertise to dodge, too. You forgot your cloak, +250 armor on it and Mastery on the gloves over stamina as well.

Neck: exp to mastery
Shoulder: exp to mastery
Chest: exp to mastery
Wrist: exp to dodge
Weapon: hit to mastery
Shield: hit to dodge
Ranged: exp to dodge
Panties: hit to mastery
Trinket2: parry to mastery

Glyphs:
Major: i prefer Shockwave cooldown reduced to 17s over 5 less rage on thunderclap
Minor: Berserker Rage is 5 rage every 30 seconds, better then nothing

Specc:
a) Thunderstruck over Blood & Thunder? Any reason for this? If i need aoe aggro there's nothing better (at least for me) then rend ticking on everyone.
b) I'd pick 3/3 War Academy over 2/2 impending Victory, it's uses are very limited and if you made it that far you should be able to kill the boss regulary.
c) Deep Wounds over Bloodcraze for additional tps and dps

Bigzoman18
02-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Expertise and Hit rateing is useless at this raid level?

Katzazi
02-22-2011, 01:41 AM
They are not useless, but not needed. You will have enough threat anyway due to Vengeance some seconds into the fight. On the other side: Survival stats are needed.