PDA

View Full Version : DPS Arcane Mage Gear Check & Advice

Colwyn
02-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Hello Tankspot

I am simply asking for a yay or nay on where my character stands as of now as an Arcane Mage. Any advice on gemming, reforging or and what not would be greatly appreciated as well as exactly what gear to go for from now on. I am going to stay Arcane - that's what I enjoy playing so please don't just be like "Go Fire or Frost". I understand that I need to simply earn exalted with Ram for the epic cloth feet as well as TB for the Trinket. I am currently running 11k-12k on Trash Mobs and can float anywhere between 15k-17k on bosses. I would like to get as prepared as possible when I start raiding. Armory is giving me a 500 error right now, but please take a look at my character; Colwyn (Khadgar).

Thank you!

-Col

Colwyn
02-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Can't get any help?

Katzazi
02-14-2011, 06:51 AM
This site is called Tankspot. So most people over here are focussing on tanking. Sure, many play other classes, too, or come over here to discuss healing or dps classes, but you cannot expect as much of them focussing on mages as you can expect to be able to answer questions about tank related stuff. I for example have a mage but she sits at 80 and I did not try to do anything with her in Cata beside of (dis)enchanting. And even if I did play her, I would probably only be able to recap anything I've read anywhere and maybe even getting it wrong.

Btw: It would be much easier if you would have attached the armory link. If you cannot access it, maybe other cannot as well. You could have included it in your second post.

Colwyn
02-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Okay then.