PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury dps problems

Razzos
02-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Im new in dps, was always tanking but i got to raid group where dps is needed. I still got about 11k dps on boss target dummy. So i think i do anythink wrong. Using SMF.
Starting with Heroc Throw to apply sunder - CS - BT - RB - BT- slam proc - BT - RB....
HS when rage over 80, CS on cd.

Here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADr/simple (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/razim%C3%ADr/simple)

Can you help me, find where problem is? Thank you:)

squats
02-10-2011, 05:32 AM
First. your spec should have 2/3 DW and 3/3 incite in it. Drums of war doesnt really do much for you other than decrease the rage cost of pummel which is already very low.

Helm - Should have the normal meta (54 crit 3% crit damage), change over to the STR/crit dmg meta when its available to you
40 str is better than 20str+20crit+30mastery for SMF. Mastery still isnt that great because RB damage is going to be pretty low compared to TG

I would say that your hit is too low. Its still important to have enough hit to comfortably do your rotation. I would turn some of your mastery into hit and undo the reforge on your license to slay.

remember that its still important to be able to use HS often for SMF because of how RB works (based on weapon damage)

also, dont limit yourself to only using heroic strike when you have over 80 rage. This is suppose to be a "comfort zone" number, but it should never be set in stone, mainly because rage generation changes constantly with RNG. You really should be thinking ahead and asking yourself "ill have RB up in 2 sec, and BT up in about 1.. if i use this HS will i have the rage to use both abilities?"

also, weapon enchants would help out a lot. hurricane at least.

Razzos
02-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Thank, you.
I know why hit on armory is lower than in game. I got 10.43% in game unbuffed.

squats
02-10-2011, 05:48 AM
it doesnt add in hit from anything other than gear on the armory.
but it still might be the case for you. i dont know what your rage generation is like, especially without a world of logs report of some sort.
im sticking with 14% personally.