PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Trash/Bosses - Best Way To Use Trink/CD's?

Antioch
02-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Fury Warrior here, just wondering I think this is right but just seeing the community's view on it. With Might of the Ocean and Deathwish, on trash, would it be best to blow both at the same time or like use one on this pack and then use the other on the next pack?

As for bosses, same thing, would it be best to blow both at the same time or stagger them? The main thing here to realize is they each enhance each other, but you sacrifice sustained DPS for burst DPS. Like I said I think I'm doing it right but wanna make sure. Thanks in advance!

nserafini
02-04-2011, 09:36 AM
For bosses I wait until the tank has a decent gap in aggro 10-20 seconds, pop any trinks and d/wish for explosive dps, then go back to smashing regular like. This way if the boss is alive in another 4 minutes i can re-pop them when his enrage timer may kick in.

As for trash, unless the trash has some odd mechanic where i really want him to die fast and will have some time between them and the boss, I don't pop them.

Loganisis
02-04-2011, 09:41 AM
For trash... meh. If there's a specific pack causing problems, or a specific mob (maybe a healer mob), pop 'em both.

For boss... ALWAYS stack CDs when possible, espcially with DW. And try to pop them when CS is ready to be used and you have plenty of rage to make full use.

Deathwish is 1.3* damage... that means if you overlap them, the other CD's effect is essentially multiplied by 1.3 times as well (this is rough). Never stagger CDs for DPS unless there is a specific mechanic that requires it... but I'm not sure i know of one...

Just make sure your tank has threat before you pop them... be kind to the tank....