PDA

View Full Version : Healing I'm a DPSer new to Healing

Faelan
02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
My guild, Gnome Nation on Earthen Ring, has a bunch of DPS, some tanks and some healers. I've tried tanking before but I failed at it. So I decied to start a worgen resto druid to be a healer. I've got healbot and now am 22. Any advice?

Katzazi
02-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Well, what's your question? What do you need advice on?

Faelan
02-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Just about anything that might help really. I've been healing some instances and I can tell that mana will be an issue. My guild said to pimp out my int as much as possible and, for now, not worry about Spirit.

Katzazi
02-07-2011, 05:19 AM
As long as you are that low just play with what you have. It will change more or less every 2 levels. So it's hard to give you anything helpfull at the moment. At least not about "anything". There will be few int and spirit or any other stat until you reach higher levels. You probably don't have to worry about anything before lvl 60. You should be able to heal with what you get everywhere you get. At least if nobody does stupid stuff like pulling multiple groups together. But it's not intended to be healable by anybody at your level if people do stuff like that.

Quinafoi
02-07-2011, 07:51 AM
Your mana issues will be addressed in the next patch when they swap levels where Healing Touch and Nourish are trainable. The problem is we get our inefficient big heal first instead of our efficient small heal. Blizzard realized this was a flawed design for leveling restoration druids and is correcting it.

Faelan
02-14-2011, 06:01 AM
Thank you for your post. I healed Warpwood of Marudon yesterday and definately had mana issues. My guild (Gnome Nation on Earthen Ring) said for me to get as much int as I can. Most of the leather pieces I get are more rogue/feral stuff but I'm grabbing stuff with the int and spirit if I can right now.