PDA

View Full Version : Healing Priest Holy - Check up and Help

Naph
01-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to know what is the best way to enchant/gem to maximize Healing Output / Mana Regen.

My Stat Priorities are:
1) Intellect
2) Spirit
3) Mastery
4) Haste

Right now I have almost all the red gems / 40+ Int except two yellows for haste to put the Meta gem of 54 Int plus 2% Max Mana.

Spell Power 5978
Haste 6.86%
Crit 9.53%
Mana Regen 2869
Combat Regen 2684

And I wanted to know if there is a way to have a good Spell Power amount and Mana Regen, I think my mana Regen is kind of low.

For the Enchants (and gemming also) here is the armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/naphazw/simple

Do you recommend to change something? make any changes to maximize Healing/Mana Regen?

Best Regards!

Sebadoh
01-31-2011, 12:15 PM
A few tweaks I'd make...

- Don't gem pure anything except for Intellect. You do need two orange gems to activate your meta, don't waste the slots on yellows though.

- While it's true, Intellect is better than Spirit, you should still consider gemming to blue sockets with purple gems. Since you need to put an orange gem in the yellow socket in your robe, for instance, you could put a purple Int/Spirit gem in its blue socket and get +20 spirit at the cost of 0 intellect. In your helm, putting a purple gem in there to activate the socket bonus would actually cause you to GAIN 10 Intellect, so definitely gem to that.

- Reforge a little more. If you reforge your gloves, trinket, bracers, and wand to have Spirit, you would gain a ton of mana regen.

- Your belt is nice, it deserves a buckle!

That's about it. Work on replacing those weak pieces (+hit gear primarily), but I'm sure you're aware of that already. Spec and glyphs look fine, so good work there.

Naph
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I need to say thank you very much for your advice, it really works, I did what you told me and now Im more mana efficient and I didnt lost so much mana, maybe 1k tops, but I dont OOM, as a matter of fact I never oom, I go 95,90,85,90, > 95% of mana on every group of adds, and maybe 50% or 65% or more mana after every boss.
Also thank to the people for the advice on Healing discussions (where I created the thread) I never go oom thanks to Chakra: serenity, renew, pom etc etc.
One advice though, I cant reforge to spirit on those items that you mentioned it.

Best Regards and thanks!