PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Addon for remmembering Spell placements

Mettatron
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
First time poster here, long time user of TS though.

I play a warlock, I love all three of his specs and happily abuse each one to its fullest extent for both pve and pve, i usually respec 2 or 3 times a day. now respecing form pve to pvp and vice versa is a simple difference of rearanging 3 or 4 spells on bartender, but all 3 of my specs require a completely different priority/spelllist, since i maintain the same keybinds, everytime I go from afflict to demo(or w/e) I have to spend 10 minutes recreating the placements of each spell for each spec. Honestly this is not that big of a deal, but it is very very very anoying, I have talked to many ppl who have played much longer than I have and none have come up with an answer. so I ask the greater communiuty:

Does anyone know of an addon or program or something that remmembers the placements of spells in bars, not keybinds or bars themsleves, but the spells as a profile system similar to what bartender does with bar setups accross characters?

Its possible there is not way to do what im looking for and i shoudl just suck it up and suffer the consequences, but Im hoping!