PDA

View Full Version : Things that have happened to you whilst WOWing

woodyman
01-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Last night in Lost city HC my dad (even oldies can do Cata hc's :P)
put a little to much effort into his dps'ing and his computer table collapsed on him leaving him in a sprawling mess of moniter keyboard mouse and headphones

i couldnt help him or tank i was laughing to much.
anyone else care to share some interesting stories lol

Destruyen
01-28-2011, 05:06 AM
that's some serious button mashing...

Illidra
01-28-2011, 05:35 AM
knocked hot coffee onto myself last night celebrating our chogall kill - suffice to say i have a very sore red burn mark on my side but i got my ossum axe so it's cool :P

woodyman
01-28-2011, 06:03 AM
he is of that age where he thinks the harder he presses the button the better it will work or something :P

Theotherone
01-28-2011, 06:54 AM
he is of that age where he thinks the harder he presses the button the better it will work or something :P

It doesn't work that way? You mean the elelvator (or lift) doesn't come faster the more times you press the button?

Sebadoh
01-28-2011, 07:06 AM
My cat dropped a dead mouse on my foot while we were working on Yoggy.

Evidently she thought I was hungry

praetoria
01-28-2011, 07:31 AM
on time, i was in a pug 5 man ( this was before the dungon finder) tanking nexus. we were all in vent because even pugging back in the day was far more personal then it is now. about half way thru one of the guys ( healer actually) got a knock at the door. It was the cops. they were there to arrest him. ( search warrent >.< ) im not sure if it was a joke or an accident, but he disabled the push to talk feature so we heard everything. when the cop asked him to put his hands behind his back....blah blah... our healer basicly said " fu noob, im busy".
moments later. we listened as the officers wrestled him off the computer ( i think we were mid 3rd boss at this point) on the floor and took him away.

PS- his brother then healed the rest of the way.

PPS- no charges were filled.

Skaggi
01-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Happened to me: Sitting there tanking a Lk25HC attempt and suddenly *crack - boom* the back of my chair broke of and I tried to balance not dieing from shambling horrors and not falling on the back of my head. Never cursed that hard again on vent. :-)

Happened to a tank not in my guild anymore: He was mumbling in a painful voice into vent if he could be benched for the rest of the evening. After at least two minutes of prodding from the raidlead trying to figure what was wrong he said, that his girlfriend was visiting today and he had just cracked his foreskin. I think that was one of the most merry evenings we ever had in vent after he left for the hospital.

Cheers!
skaggi