PDA

View Full Version : Healing Need Toon Help - Holy Priest

Gwindel
01-25-2011, 03:47 PM
I have a holy priest as my main and I'm pretty sure that I need to get rid of some of my mastery and start getting haste. What do you guys think? Below is a link of my guy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/gwindel/simple

Sebadoh
01-25-2011, 03:53 PM
I agree. Your Mastery and Haste are way out of whack - you should aim for the 12.5% haste mark at the very least (where your Renew gains an extra tick), which may or may not be easy to reach depending on whether you have the 5% haste raid buff in your raid.

Don't go too crazy with losing Mastery, but Haste is certainly an important stat.

As far as your spec goes, Body and Soul is amazing utility, I couldn't imagine doing Atramedes in particular without having it in the raid. I would remove points from an underwhelming talent like Surge of Light to grab it. Otherwise, looking good. (Glyphs, most people prefer Lightwell over Renew however it is a personal choice)

Gwindel
01-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I went and did some reforging but I'm afraid about taking anymore away from mastery. What do you guys think now? I'm not sure if I could do much more to get to that haste cap..