PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Ranged Slot

Nexrus
01-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I hope this hasn't been asked already.

Whats the best protection warrior range piece? Besides the one that drops in Bot. I've looked everywhere and can't find a decent range piece. Does anyone know if they plan to put any in the game with 4.0.6.

Thanks

Katzazi
01-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Blizz somehow forgot this slot for warriors. They did not add something on the PTR so far. I don't know why they are so blind about this slot for warriors, because it's just unfair to get easily accessible stuff for everyone else but just nothing at all for one class. Engeneers complain, too, because they could make gold on them in every earlier expension.

Nexrus
01-25-2011, 06:08 AM
I really hope something is in the patch - I have Agi and Crit on my ranged weapon

Charlio
01-25-2011, 06:20 AM
I hope so too because I cannot seem to get that ranged weapon that drops to drop for me at all and I'm stuck with a horrible green.

Destruyen
01-25-2011, 06:32 AM
pvp thrown weapon takes like 3 arena wins and is the only str weapon outside of quest rewards. reforge crit to mastery and get parry from str conversion and it's alright. nothing as good as the relics available to druids/dks/paladins right now (6 years of complaining and they finally get something better than warriors for a ranged slot).

another option is the agi bow (or gun i cant remember) from vortex pen. that has like 56 hit and haste that you can reforge to mastery. personally i went with the pvp thrown wep for the meantime.

Petninja
01-25-2011, 06:52 AM
Tada Sky Piercer (http://www.wowhead.com/item=62479)

Has mastery already, reforge crit to something more useful.

MellvarTank
01-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Yeah, the Baradin Warden rep bow (I don't know what it is for horde) is probably the best piece you can get until the trash drops the carbine in BoT.

Mäcintosh
01-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Not to make everyone jealous but I am fortunate enough not to have to worry about this as it dropped for me in our second week of raiding. It happened as we accidentally cleared both sides of room before halfus. The week before we only did one side, got nothing. 2 purps dropped the 2nd week for us, the carbine was one of them. So I epeened in SW right afterwards of course.... ;)

Does look cool. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk