PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Archeology Info!

Healpls
01-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi,

I am looking forward to using my Goblin warrior with the epic 2 handed weapon ( Zin'rokh, destroyer of the world ) and currently my archeology is at 380.

My question is or should i say doubt is do i need high solve rate for Troll race to get the weapon? This might be problem as i have only high solve rate of Night Elf and Fossils.

Please do adivse, thanks!

Drusain
01-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Hello Healpls,

The rate of Zin'rohk appears to be 1%, which means you will need to perform a lot of solves (probably) in order to get the sword. I've done about 80 solves so far and have not yet received the sword. Statistically it takes 138 solves to even have a 75% chance of attaining it. It's important to know that the sword will never show up until after you have 450 skill in Archeology, and so I would hold on to your troll fragments until you reach that skill.

Selene
01-20-2011, 09:06 PM
The upcoming patch is going to cap the number of fragments for each race at 200.

Healpls
01-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi Drusain,

Thank you for the info, let me see if i got this right , i will lvl my archeology to 450lvl and then use Troll fragment to solve and hope for the sword, right ? Anyone who has already got the 2 handed sword, was it really difficult ?

Thanks !

Couladin
01-21-2011, 05:27 AM
It's not difficult, it's just pure luck. And if you are not lucky, than expect a huge amount of time investing in it.