PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Glyph of Colossus Smash

jettzypher
01-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Has anyone noticed that using this glyph, it will not only refresh the duration of sunder armor, but apply stacks 2 and 3 if theyre not already applied on the target?

never saw this mentioned anywhere and figured id share for those that also didnt know.

Kazeyonoma
01-17-2011, 10:52 AM
yeah i mentioned it in a few of the discussion threads here, namely the arms discussion. It's pretty nifty, so if you have the heroic throw glyph too, you can basically just throw for initial sunder, charge, rend, CS and you'll be at 2 stacks of sunder already and just continuing your rotation you'll reach 3 in a moderate time without interrupting your normal rotation. Have more than 1 dps warrior in? instant 3 stack.

marklar
01-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Have more than 1 dps warrior in? instant 3 stack.

i've never been able to modify someone's else's sunder stack; is that a recent change? or just a UI fail on my part?

for fights without adds, i love using the HT glyph to get a head start, although i do HT > sunder > rend > CS as my opener to get stacked to 3 ASAP. anything with adds, though, and HT is replaced by SS/cleave glyphs.

Kazeyonoma
01-20-2011, 01:55 PM
yeah i'm the same with the HT>sunder>rend>cs. the slight loss in dps at the beginning is easily made up for by raid dps as well as my own having 3 sunder stacks.

yes probably UI fail, make sure your debuff filter isn't showing "only your own applied debuffs".

The Hoof
01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Has anyone noticed that using this glyph, it will not only refresh the duration of sunder armor, but apply stacks 2 and 3 if theyre not already applied on the target?

Wow, I had never noticed this. That is awesome!