PDA

View Full Version : Healing Advice on improving my healing

Doomchicken
01-16-2011, 01:56 AM
I know part of my feeling like my healing is off is that this is no longer wraith and I am no longer a demi god of healing just a mere mortal running around in cata but that said I feel like I am off my game and would like some advice on how to improve. Here is my armory [LINK]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/myndi/simple[LINK] and here is the log to my last raid [LINK]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/nefb4dxoq5qrkegv/[LINK]

I am aware that some people in the raid are not shouldering their part of the burden yet but I would appreciate if the comments were focused mainly on what you think I could be doing better. Gemming, Spec, not casting x spell enough whatever.

Heck at this point I would be willing to just take any advice you have to offer on healing in the new raids.

Thanks in advance,
a frustrated pally

klausi
01-16-2011, 09:27 AM
You have a screenshot of your ui to share? It often ends up to be the biggest place for improvements (at least for our healers).

And i'd specc into blessed life for raiding, it generates a TON of holy power from all stuff flying around during raids. But if i see this correctly, you almost double the healing done of your fellow shaman so it's maybe not you that have to improve greatly ;)

PurpleCarp
01-16-2011, 09:36 AM
You have a screenshot of your ui to share? It often ends up to be the biggest place for improvements (at least for our healers).

And i'd specc into blessed life for raiding, it generates a TON of holy power from all stuff flying around during raids. But if i see this correctly, you almost double the healing done of your fellow shaman so it's maybe not you that have to improve greatly ;)

True for this. The ui can be a huge area where something needs turned around or something added to help keep track of things. A lot of people even change things all the time just to fine tune something to what they want. According to what goes on in the report, since you are basically doubling what the shaman is healing, klausi is indeed correct on saying that it may not even be you. Sometimes it's just the idea that the other healers aren't pulling their weight and expect you to do all of the healing.