PDA

View Full Version : PST - Episode 12

Lore
01-14-2011, 03:04 PM
yEPqU-WgIr0

This week:

What do I do when my raiders take extended vacations?
How does Months Behind's officer structure work?
What can I do when former leaders start causing drama?
and more!

Netheras
01-15-2011, 12:43 AM
"and that's all the talking I'm gonna do for this week"

Saturday will be quiet huh? =D

Love the show!

wasniahC
01-16-2011, 12:25 AM
I love these podcasts! I also, however, love the theme music. Googling and searching these forums has found me nothing (perhaps I'm bad at searching) - Anyone who can shed light on this? D:

Rennadrel
01-16-2011, 10:37 PM
My stance on farm status:

The notion that the average raiding guild should be going into heroic raids without really doing some farmed content is foolish. When you can successfully down a boss on your first attempt without anyone dying or serious problems then you would probably be able to do it on heroic. However there are a lot of enrage timers that make fights DPS races, such as Halfus, making it much much harder to down him. I noticed that the first couple of weeks of raiding beating his timer with the drake combination's we had and some under geared players made it difficult and beating the enrage meant everyone staying alive. I honestly wouldn't drag a group into heroic raids without knowing that we could down every boss on the first attempt, or at least the farmed bosses can be done on heroic while others that might still be difficult on normal. I'd say that if you want to do heroic raids, don't force your group to drag their knuckles on wipes and not clear anything as Lore eluded too. Best to spend a nights worth of attempts doing at least a reasonable number of attempts before going back to normal so at least you don't walk away at the end of a night feeling like you didn't gain something out of it as people still will need gear.

Psyrus
01-17-2011, 07:28 AM
My stance on farm status:

The notion that the average raiding guild should be going into heroic raids without really doing some farmed content is foolish. When you can successfully down a boss on your first attempt without anyone dying or serious problems then you would probably be able to do it on heroic.

This is what I mean by "Farm" Lore to answer your query :) If we can't kill the boss first try without major fails I don't think it should be attempted on Heroic until all 25 people can get it right

neurorip
01-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Uncanny resemblance :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I6XLswqiX0s

lostplotman
01-18-2011, 02:15 PM
very good link there. very similar except Lore talks slower.