PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior - Stat Priorities?

Militant
01-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Hello Forum users! I've used this site for a long time as a useful source of information. I've been playing since Vanilla. I hit lvl 60 two weeks before BC came out. I've been tanking and DPSing as a warrior ever since.

My question today is....what to stack? I've come to the realization that mastery is kind of a crap stat for fury warriors. I've been reforging for hit/expertise and gemming/enchanting for crit and haste. It seems that my crit hits are basing most of my DPS.

I was raiding BWD last night and some fights, when I was getting a good amount of special crits, I was able to keep at a consistent 12-14k DPS. On some attempts where my hits just wouldn't crit I'd sit at 9k dps. At the time I was only at 11% crit before raid buffs. I since acquired some new DPS pieces, enchanted and gemmed up for crit and haste.

So the real question is what stats are outweighing each other? I'm thinking the following:

Expertise > Hit > Crit > Haste > Mastery.

I logged in my DPS spec and gear. Militant on Exodar. If anyone has some insight on stat priority that i wasn't able to find on here please fill me in.

Kazeyonoma
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
We have the Cataclysmic Fury Warrior guide stickied up top you know, and if you want to post a link to your armory than this belongs in the HALP forum.

Militant
01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious...for some odd reason I didn't even see that.

/endthread