PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Good enough for heroics?

Ilikecake
01-09-2011, 03:48 PM
I was wondering whether I have good enough gear to jump into heroics. I feel as though normal dungeons have nothing else to offer me for upgrades, and I do not want to farm one dungeon looking for only one upgrade.

Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/grizzly-hills/ilikecake/advanced

Thanks for the help in advance.

nserafini
01-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Go run Halls of Orig until the alpha bracers and helm of setesh drop. Major upgrades for you. Even the 333's.

Also, I know it's not 'roic but a few enchants might help ( I can understand not on some 333 gear, but the shield for sure

Reev
01-09-2011, 04:51 PM
If you have the 329 minimum to queue for heroics, you're quite prepared from a gear point of view.

Ilikecake
01-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Well, I am not quite sure I have the minimum because my PvP gear throws it out of whack. For example, WoW says I have an ilvl of 342.

nserafini
01-09-2011, 06:56 PM
You have the minimum for the LFG tool, but to be honest, you'll have a much easier time if you put in the time and do some more normals for the extra gear.

You have Marrogar's Scratching Choker. There are greens you get from world drops and quests that are better.

Weak gear = Healer can't keep you up = You die = pugs desert = never finsih dungeon.

IF you're going with guildies, there is leeway.