PDA

View Full Version : Warrior What am i doing wrong?Fury Warrior

Ziggycuff
01-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I tryed everything, rotations, trying to gem differently, getting the best enchants i can afford, I looked at numerous sources and for the life of me I cannot figure out why I cannot maintain over 10k DPS on my fury warrior. I don't know whats going on, I followed every guide (I only found 2 reliable ones) and I'm lost on how I'm simply just not cutting it.

Ive spent over 10k gold doing my gems differently, and got whatever enchants i could afford, And right now i got what i feel is the best gems i got yet, and I'm still only doing 9 - 10k dps.

I have narrowed it down to stats, I think. Can someone look at my armory and see what is the culprit of my lack of DPS? Its really been getting to me, and with the heroic strike nerf soon i really need to know whats going on.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/ziggycuff/advanced

Thank you!

Tfactor
01-06-2011, 11:08 PM
You aren't at expertise capped according to your armory.

Ziggycuff
01-06-2011, 11:10 PM
You aren't at expertise capped according to your armory.
Well I cant really get capped on everything, I would need to sacrifice some stats to increase that. Is it really worth it?

Destruyen
01-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Well I cant really get capped on everything, I would need to sacrifice some stats to increase that. Is it really worth it?
until the cap hit and expertise are both the most dps increasing stats....

Ziggycuff
01-06-2011, 11:27 PM
until the cap hit and expertise are both the most dps increasing stats....

Thank you sir ill see about increasing those stats.

klausi
01-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Spending 10.000 gold on gems instead of buying a decent trinket with it? Ouch.

And you want at least stylecap and expertise softcap can't see why you didn't reforged for it, i'd gem for strength any day. You wear so many pieces with mastery on it instead of picking up ones with hit/expertise/crit and if necessary haste - everything looks better than mastery nowadays.

Use Titans Grip - dual Foe Reaper, that's additional 440 rating of hit/expertise, very useful at this state of the game.

Just to give you an idea what it should looks lilke: http://chardev.org/?profile=10416 that's additional 16 expertise, 10% hit and 1.000 strength and should bump your damage through the roof rather easily (strength/crit meta gem will be active with 3 reds next patch from ptr, so don't bother to much with it for now). And if you're willing to farm a Zin'Rokh (since you're already 525 archeology) and a pvp 2hander that would be huge upgrade, too.

Ziggycuff
01-07-2011, 06:34 AM
You wear so many pieces with mastery on it instead of picking up ones with hit/expertise/crit and if necessary haste - everything looks better than mastery nowadays.

Thank you sir! I reforged all my mastery and respecced titans grip and got a 1.5k dps increase, still not enough but its a start, thanks!!!!