PDA

View Full Version : DPS Shadow Priest or Enhancement Shaman

396Beast
12-26-2010, 05:04 PM
I raided as a shadow priest in WotLK, but now that cata is out I'm thinking about going with my shaman. I know is all about what I like but end game and high gear what will do more dps a shadow priest or enhancement shaman?
Thanks in advance for your HELPFUL replies

Quinafoi
12-26-2010, 06:18 PM
We aren't at "end game". We're at the first tier of a new expansion. What is good today may not be good tomorrow. That is the core reason you play what you enjoy, not what is "best". The flavor of the month changes over time, your preference is the only thing that matters.

Wilx
12-29-2010, 11:14 AM
first of all, which one do you like best? normally the toon that you have a better time with is the toon that you will be better on. dps really isnt carried by a certain class either. its all about how you play the class, what gems you have, what enchants you use, how your speccing, how your using your spells or what your cycle is. so just decide which toon you like better, get the gems and enchants in, specc well, and you will be doing fine on the dps charts

Sebadoh
12-29-2010, 01:46 PM
We aren't at "end game". We're at the first tier of a new expansion. What is good today may not be good tomorrow. That is the core reason you play what you enjoy, not what is "best". The flavor of the month changes over time, your preference is the only thing that matters.

This x1000. Pick which one you enjoy more.