PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Gem Q and SMF instead of 2/2 Incite

meode
12-23-2010, 11:31 PM
You're expertise capped with about 15% hit and about 3721 Str, what do you gem your Red and Blue sockets with? Hit and Hit/Str or Str and Hit/Str. So bascially STR or HIT as prio?

Is it worth dropping a point from incite for the SMF? Switch for +15% when boss hits 20% for execute spam. Weapons are pretty similar in terms of iLevel

captanmurdoc
12-24-2010, 10:00 AM
the smf question ive got no clue since i dont have good 1h's to test it myself but the gems i can answer for you. hit is only better than str point for point up until your soft capped, after that str becomes better. so gem for str over hit but blue sockets id gem hit/str if it can get you a useful socket bonus. otherwise straight str in those sockets too. use reforging to get your hit up after that as long as you keep your expertise capped too.

Symph
12-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Gemming, rotation, and spec is the exact same for SMF as it is for TG. STR > Hit (past 8%). But until they fix the meta requirements, you pretty much have to have a bunch of hit gems.

Edit: I read your post wrong. No it's not worth dropping a point in incite for SMF for executing.

Mallekai
12-26-2010, 06:41 AM
SMF prefers Slam over RB i think. thats pretty much the only difference

Raiju
12-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Geming is quite interesting now for Fury. You should gem for strenght, but to activate the meta you will need more blue than red gems, leading you to gem hit on some blue slots, str/hit on some red slots, and hit/crit on some yellow slots. However you do this only to activate the meta, never forgetting that you want to get as much str as possible.

So the ideal gems be:

red: str
blue: str/hit
yellow: str/crit

But considering you are soft hit capped you should change some of those to get the meta bonus, you do this with some of this gems:

red: str/hit
blue: hit
yellow: hit/crit