PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Class Selection for Cataclysm

Suffers
12-18-2010, 08:39 AM
I know this has been asked I'm sure. I just am at a bit of a Dilema, I recently Purchased Cataclysm after about a 6 months stint from WoW. Bootcamp/College sucked the time away from me.

Anyways, I wish to play in Cataclysm, and I have read up on all the changes. I am just looking for a bit of advice as to which of my 80's I should bring up to 85. Since I only intend to have time for 1. I have a Warrior, Priest, and Druid at 80, with a lock at 76 also. Main reason I am asking is I logged on, and quite a bit has changed about the classes that I have learned to love. Which class seems to be the most solid in terms of... Well everything. PvP-Raiding-5mans. Class role is not to important to me. I just want, a steady class that is Solid, and not Broken. I'm not looking for the best or worse. If I deeply thought about it. My favorites would be Warrior and Lock.

A second option I am considering is leveling a new Goblin Shaman to 85. To experience the new world, and also the new race/class. But again. I will have only 1 at 85.

CatabriOnEarthen
12-19-2010, 08:03 AM
Play what you like to play. Really. There will always be something broken about whatever you choose to level.