PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior

garnia
12-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Hey Guys..

I'm looking for a little help if I'm honest..

I have a fury warrior (not L85 yet)..

I left world of warcraft at the beginning of 2010 only to return when Cata launched..

I am now a total noob on my warrior... Looking for suggestions and a ton of advice..

I cannot link my armoury at the moment as the site is down :-( but for those of you that can be bothered... I'm Garnia on Kilrogg..

Looking forward to your replies.. Please take it easy on me, I am a girl after all

Discuss

Garnia

Grannos
12-14-2010, 06:45 AM
I don't want to sound like a total ass, but a little searching on this site would have prevented this thread all together. Seems like all new registrants just post without taking a few minutes to look around. Here is a link to a really good cata guide for us Fury warriors, stickied right here on this site.

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72537-The-Cataclysmic-fury-Warrior-Guide

Again, sorry to sound like an ass, but taking the time to look around a little is all it takes to get most, if not all, questions answered.

CatabriOnEarthen
12-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Please take it easy on me, I am a girl after all

1. I'm a girl. I tank. Nuff said. Being a girl is not an excuse for not reading the easily findable threads.
2. Reading Thegreatme's guide that's stickied here: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72537-The-Cataclysmic-fury-Warrior-Guide should tell most, if not all you want to know.
3. I'm not a warrior, so, other than pointing you to those that are, I am not of much use.

SeptimX
12-19-2010, 07:18 PM
this is why she posted in the help thread, as all topics for different classes and specs are here jumbled all together...
then you have topics with links that point to other threads...

thegreatme's fury warrior guide linked above or found in the damage per second (dps) section stickie is a must read, as it list down most relevant topics for a fury warrior, from gear, to rep enchants and gemming and rotation, its really a must read...