PDA

View Full Version : PST - Episode 7

Lore
12-11-2010, 03:12 PM
g6fASB4sJ44

Questions answered this week:

What should I do after I hit 85?
How does Blizzard's "Gear Score" work?
Are all of the Cataclysm world changes in place?

and more!

Motark
12-11-2010, 06:04 PM
I can confirm that the blizzard gear score counts trinkets too. I had trouble getting into heroics because i sold the green / blue trinkets from questing. After i upgraded them to 333 trinkets from 84-85 normal dungeons the score went up a lot.

Kuroryuu
12-11-2010, 06:24 PM
aww poor lore no server 1st..good try...I think only watched a few minutes of it on the live stream.

i have Jewelcrafting and Engineering, is titanium ore what ur prospecting? isn't titanium ore expensive?
rolling a worgen and lvling my 80 are the only things I've done atm.

Scottpoet
12-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Going to have to cut Deathwing's balls off or he will just come back.

Truckster
12-12-2010, 05:19 AM
2 things to add:

-Gear in your BANK count for Ilvl as well.

-You can only kill a Dragon by a direct wound to its heart (practicly impossible with thier scale armour) ;-)

Good try on server first Lore! We had a group going, but were more un-prepared than we thought.

clvsutil
12-12-2010, 05:21 PM
He's problably prospecting Obsidium and Elementium Ores.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=53038#comments

clvsutil
12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
About raiding, one point very important (we have others, I know) for any raider is understand how the fight works. Studying bosses and trashes (very important now in Cata) at tankspot, wowhead, wowwiki, for example or other guides; reading the strategies and using them with your group to kill mobs. Doing that you can show them you are a raider and you are ready because raiding is not a "tank-spank". You shouldn't zone in, pull a boss and try to kill him/her without knowing what he/she does. I said "you shouldn't" because you CAN DO that but you are going to wipe so many times, some bosses are hard and the group tends to feel frustrated and start seeing/thinking that boss as impossible. Putricide, for example, was a threshold on my guild. When we were able to finally kill him we realized "YES, we can do ICC; we can kill alll bosses up to LK". And we did it!

Maverickroll
12-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Good try on server first Lore! We had a group going, but were more un-prepared than we thought.

How far did he get? I was watching the live stream till about 7 am that morning, he had dinged 81 and was still questing while eating some pizza when I was going to get some sleep. Guessing he maybe got half way to 82 before crashing himself?

OMGHAX
12-13-2010, 07:56 AM
How is your wife enjoying leveling in Vashir? I think you cat is hypnotized by your hand movements, or just really wants some attention.

Star Scythe
12-13-2010, 05:53 PM
So where are we going to find a wood chipper big enough to put a dragon in?