Lore
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
gJiZUzZESwo

Khilbron
11-16-2010, 05:02 PM
first, now to listen to the video

Shosanna
11-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Does that mean you'll be getting your copy of Cata at midnight? "Lore: The journey to server first paladin" going to be possible after all?

Petninja
11-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Es ist eine katze.

Svanhild
11-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Hooray! I live in Grand Rapids! I've got to talk my dad into letting me go! I want to meet Lore. ^ v^

Berzerker
11-17-2010, 05:20 AM
So Lore mentioned in Ep3 of Legendary that Grand Rapids is about 2 hours from where he is staying. And it's EST so he has til 3am to sign in. But he specifically states that the goal of this release party is to actually have fun things going on so it's not just the usual midnight release process of grab game and bolt.

What I'm really wondering is if Lore is planning everything to wrap up prior to 1AM so he can still get home in time for the server first attempt, or whether being busy with setting up for the midnight release ahead of time will basically ruin the schedule and effectively talk him out of trying the leveling grind. I suspect a very tired pally by the time he gets home and even starts on lvl 81.

Luanmali
11-17-2010, 08:29 AM
When the video started, I thought the wrong video had loaded, or it was just an annoying advertisement. Boy, was I wrong!

Good stuff as always, Lore.

johnnytruant
11-17-2010, 08:46 AM
A question concerning guild reputation. If a person has been with a guild for three years and has pretty much run everything with that guild, when Cataclysm is released, is Blizz going to give those characters rep for past deeds, or does everyone start at zero?

swills
11-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Everyone starts at zero, including guildmasters.

Maritime
11-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Lore, if you want to avoid comparisons to a certain short, furry-footed hero, you really need cut your hair and NOT wear a shirt that makes it look like you are wearing a cloak. I was trying to spy a gold chain around your neck, and was counting your fingers when gestured while talking.

Sharoman
11-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Anyone knows where can i get more information about the guild leveling/perks?

Mrlolz
11-18-2010, 08:19 AM
can we ask the questions here ?

hiltock
11-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Choke to death again!!... He must be undead.

Nocton
11-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Lore,

from minute 11 on you explain that achievements for groupmembers don't longer need to be iterated.
For instance say one guildgroup attains the 'Glory of the Cataclysm Raider' and obtains the 'Reins of the Drake of the East Wind'.
As long as eight out of ten raidmembers are of one guild the guild gains 'Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider'.

As you put it every guildmember can now get this Dungeon-Mount.
If think that you misunderstood this guild-achievement.
The 'Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider' unlocks 'Reins of the Dark Phoenix' not that particular drake.

Missing achievements for groupmembers, as I understand this, have yet still to be done.

So, where did you get that information? Who's wrong?

Greetings from Germany
Nocton