PDA

View Full Version : PST - Episode 3

Lore
11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Questions answered this week: How to handle dual specs with loot rules, running multiple 10-man groups in one guild, when is The Raid going to be released, tips to help clickers learn to use keybinds, and more!

C9YQzSO73Ec

Goros
11-12-2010, 03:25 PM
I like the license plate.

Just sayin'.

Shosanna
11-12-2010, 09:26 PM
I like the license plate.

Just sayin'.

me too.

Xanderin
11-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey Lore,
Just giving my 2cents on the issue of running multiple 10 man raids. This is something my guild does and we have never had a problem with it. We run it on different days since we have so many people with different schedules and even used to have 2 25 man raids on the weekend. Now of course we had 1 grp beat LK first and had bragging rights, but now we have 2 grps who are kingslayers and both are now testing out heroic modes. But like I said I think the key was that we set it up as an option for people to raid at their schedule, not just when we say is the only time/

TehElemenalStone
11-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey Lore!
Love your show(s), and I was just wondering, will the heirlooms' levels expand to 85, or remain 80?

Scottpoet
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
To the best of my knowledge, the lvl 80 heirlooms will not extend to lvl 85, blizzard's plan is to implement lvl 85 heirlooms in Cata along with the lvl 80 vendors. I believe I read it on a blue post in the forums a while back. Such things, are of course, subject to change.

Bashyou
11-14-2010, 02:24 PM
yes of course. We buy heirloom not only for the exp bonus but so you dont have to worry about replacing the gear as you level. Or at least i do. So the gear that does not need to be replaced, needs to be replaced. Atleast for that extra 5 levels. I have all the heirloom gear for up to 80 so i dont think i will worry about grinding out new gear for 85.

rickoshay
11-14-2010, 02:44 PM
hey lore did you know that the you can install wow from just the lich king dvd so when you said you need all of them you dont you can just install from wrath on up so when cata comes out you probly will only need cata dvd

Quinafoi
11-15-2010, 08:49 AM
hey lore did you know that the you can install wow from just the lich king dvd so when you said you need all of them you dont you can just install from wrath on up so when cata comes out you probly will only need cata dvd

I think you misunderstood. You don't need the media for them all, you need the KEYS. The keys are attached to your battle.net account. The media itself is far less important than the rights to use it which are associated with the key.

Scottpoet
11-15-2010, 02:49 PM
.....why is everyone asking Lore questions on the video comments thread? If the poor guy answers one question here, more people will expect him to answer their questions on here too, and there will be a thousand questions posted that have nothing to do with the video. Send him a private message.
That being said, there are plenty of experienced members that are quite helpful on the forums and also browse these video threads who will answer questions if you have them.

Keona
11-18-2010, 02:57 AM
A good thing to point out to people asking you if they have to buy old content and stuff to to make sure to get your friends/girlfriend/spouse/boyfriend whatever a WoW Battlechest for Christmas. If they buy from Best Buy on Black Friday, it is only $9.99!!!!!! Thus making it roughly $90 for full content? I think. Not sure what Wrath price is. This could be that sign that Best Buy wants to get rid f the battlechest for a new one with Wrath included, but of course every Black Friday they sell the battlechest for $9.99 :D