PDA

View Full Version : Shaman dps problems for enh shaman

stevo2045
11-09-2010, 07:25 PM
With the new gear i got and gemmed and enchanted it seems that my dps could be better i know enh shamans can push out some good dps maybe you can give me suggestions to improve i do around 6k on dummy and my rotation is racial ,wolves,sham rage , ss, ls,fs, lb on 5 mw then es and so on

advice plz

Faladir
01-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey I am faladir and will try to help you since I have an active enhancement shaman raiding atm. First of all you do not have a rotation as enhance shaman, you have a priority list. I am going to include it into this post but I strongly suggest to go to the EJ forums and read the whole post.
Your priority list goes as follows:
1 Searing Totem (with x ticks remaining, set in sim)
2 Lava Lash
3 Flame Shock if the Unleash Flame buff is present
4 Maelstrom Weapon x5 stacks + Lightning Bolt
5 Unleash Elements
6 Stormstrike
7 Earth Shock
8 Spirit Wolves
(as taken from: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110295-enhancement_unleashing_elements_cataclysmic_discus sion/#Priority_Queue)

Besides this I cannot really help you since I do not have any information about your gear, enchants, talents, glyphs and gems.

ShadowBumble
01-11-2011, 03:21 AM
(as taken from: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110295-enhancement_unleashing_elements_cataclysmic_discus sion/#Priority_Queue)

Besides this I cannot really help you since I do not have any information about your gear, enchants, talents, glyphs and gems.

The best is indeed to include a link to your armory since this gives us more insight in your situation both gear and stats wise. What are you hit, Mastery points currently ?

Murderdoll
01-18-2011, 03:44 AM
Yeah, the biggest issue seems to be your priority que. Its way off. The one above is the current que, however it is acceptable to use Unleash Elements + Flameshock whilst running in to the pull.

Make sure you are spell hit capped and expertise capped and make sure you arent gemming haste still.