PDA

View Full Version : US [H]<Vicious Intent> Recruiting for 10 Man Cataclysm Raiding

Zarata
11-08-2010, 03:59 AM
Vicious Intent is a Horde Side, Casual Schedule 10 Man Raid Guild, on the Eldre'Thalas (PvE) Server.

Our Leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and our Core group has been together since Karazhan.

Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a good core of raiding members. We are currently focusing on team building for Cataclysm, while running some ICC 10 mans, and old world Achievement Runs.

We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill out our roster.

We raid two nights a week, and encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

Our Raid Schedule is Sunday 9:00PM till 12:00 Midnight and Tuesday 8:00PM till 12:00 Midnight Server/Eastern Time.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. I also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, Gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even cancel raids then allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise it's Principles for short term Progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider, who is looking for a casual schedule, then come check us out.

viciousintent.guildomatic.com

All Classes and Specs are considered open at this time, as we prepare for Cataclysm.