PDA

View Full Version : PST - Episode 2

Lore
11-05-2010, 04:32 AM
B7O6bmBalJo

Questions answered this week: How to get involved in the gaming community, how to move from being a casual guild into a more serious raiding focus, how does the new Valor Point system affect progression, and more!

88h2o88
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Lore im so glad you gave up your sanity. Normal people scare the crap out of me.

Bashyou
11-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Lore long time watcher first time poster here. I would like to thank you for all your weekly vids. i have learned so much jest watching these vids. Thanks man.

xxtyrxx
11-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I want to thank you and the people asking the questions about the friends guild and the transitioning from a casual to a more serious guild. I'm in the process of dealing with both and I felt that your answers hit the nail on the head!

Sparrta
11-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks for responding to my question Lore!

Panncho
11-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I like your shirt. :)

Tomes
11-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Hi Lore, longtime watcher, first time interrogator. I've got a really important question here:

When is your wife going to post more vids of your puppy?!?... it's been a long time since the last omgthat'sacutepuppy ones went up and I've waited ages and ages and I WANNA SEE MORE PUPPY!!! ='(

Please? xD

btw, yes, you do look awesome but you might want to get your ears lowered a little imo, its getting schaggy =P

Pers3us
11-06-2010, 04:07 AM
With that freeze frame I'm fully expecting Lore to tell his microphone to turn its head and cough.

tbot
11-06-2010, 07:07 PM
/insert self

Am I doing this right?

Anyways, I like your podcasts seeing people become e-famous is always an interesting phenomenon. The one downside to your e-fame is that if blizzard puts in a flavour item with your name we'd likely never be sure.

Tuesdae
11-16-2010, 10:06 AM
One thing I wanted to comment on because it struck a cord with me. In response to should I recruit now or wait until Cataclysm drops.

My guild just started recruiting on Nov 1 and we've quickly filled up. I don't expect everyone to all be at 85 in the first week or even be ready for a raid in that week. I know I won't be because I can't take a vacation like I did for Wrath. Our plan is to start raiding the first week in January giving us time to level and gear up.

As Lore pointed out Guild Leaders are not able to predict the future, we can however plan and guess what will happen.

In short all guilds should always recruit.