PDA

View Full Version : BFF Report - Cataclysm Starting Zones

fony
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Alliance first.. "We'll keep trying" to work on the Horde one for next week ;)

hMZwgoniJgA%2Em4v

Click here for more episodes of the BFF Report! (http://www.zam.com/bffreport)
Follow Zam (http://twitter.com/zamofficial) and me (http://twitter.com/akamikeb) on Twitter!

BluTrigger
11-04-2010, 06:49 PM
wtf!? WTB epic intro and outro staring Olivia Munn and her favorite snack!!! Gary put a LOT of effort into taking over your green screen that it's almost a shame to not see it go to good use T.T

Karyna
11-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Agreed!

Zylo
11-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Alliance first :(:(:( wtf! Horde is ftw!!!! Always horde first!

Airimus
11-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Huge fan of the show dude! Keep up the awesome work!

Kahmal
11-04-2010, 11:04 PM
While I think it's a great idea that their making you feel important from level 1, I just find it kind of funny being able to make such a big world impact just by killing a level 5 mob.

When I first started playing the in game in Vanilla my Human Warrior felt more like an errand boy then an epic hero . Your stuck doing population control on creatures, collecting vegetables and killing meager thugs SW soldiers would rather not deal with.

As you progress to Westfall though you start feeling like a part of something, helping people take back their lands from the Defias, building up to a a swashbuckling show down with Vancleef.
Next thing you know your raids killing dragons, Old Gods, and Titan Heralds. I mean it sucked at first but looking back on all of it was nice.

88h2o88
11-04-2010, 11:17 PM
We'll keep trying. Erm. WTB new battle cry

Dreemz
11-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Really enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing. :)

Supermassive
11-09-2010, 05:42 AM
While I think it's a great idea that their making you feel important from level 1, I just find it kind of funny being able to make such a big world impact just by killing a level 5 mob.

When I first started playing the in game in Vanilla my Human Warrior felt more like an errand boy then an epic hero . Your stuck doing population control on creatures, collecting vegetables and killing meager thugs SW soldiers would rather not deal with.

As you progress to Westfall though you start feeling like a part of something, helping people take back their lands from the Defias, building up to a a swashbuckling show down with Vancleef.
Next thing you know your raids killing dragons, Old Gods, and Titan Heralds. I mean it sucked at first but looking back on all of it was nice.
That's the point though.
While to many players, it feels like that's just the boring hump you have to get over to enjoy the game; for the rest of the more casual player base, they want constant fun, and less boring questing experiences.

dacoolist
11-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Love the BFF reports! The guildies and I watch the BFF report at the same time while on vent, its by far the funniest MMO vids we've come across, and srsly, the BFF for Final Fantasy was truly a work of PURE AWESOMENESS! Keep up the Great work Fony and company!