PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Oddly Squishy

Updating
11-02-2010, 03:44 AM
I have been told, and I notice it myself, I seem to be oddly squishy compared to other tanks. I notice more hp dance than other tanks.

Here is my Armory. (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&cn=Updating)

I have ~53k HP in randoms with Luck of the draw, and 50k (61k ICC) in raids.

My avoidance macro says 92% with Holy Shield.

I use Divine Protection any time I see myself dipping below ~50% HP or when I know there is alot of magic damage incoming.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me out here, or give me some tips.

Martie
11-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Your gear shouldn't be the problem.

Your spec shouldn't be the problem, though I'd take the points out of judgements of the pure and shield of the templar, and get some points in Crusade and guarded by the light.

Updating
11-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the reply, I fixed my spec, should be good now.

Exiledknight
11-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Get rid of the 10 stats gem, reforge to hit block cap we need to be at it for the time being in order for our dmg levels to be in line with other tanks.

swollenpickles
11-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Get rid of the 10 stats gem, reforge to hit block cap we need to be at it for the time being in order for our dmg levels to be in line with other tanks.

What is the block cap at the moment?

Exiledknight
11-04-2010, 01:51 AM
add dodge, parry, block when raid buffed(kings/horn of winter/food) these should reach 82.4