PDA

View Full Version : Legendary: Episode 2

Lore
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM
For those curious about the status of the Weekly Marmot, it appears there was an issue while uploading it that is currently in the process of being resolved. It'll be here shortly!

In the meanwhile, enjoy this Blizzcon-themed episode of Legendary!

AYKH5BYC

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/legendary) | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter (http://twitter.com/gamebreakertv)

Zarekk
10-27-2010, 12:33 PM
woot!

Kaoscontrol
10-27-2010, 01:21 PM
haha! Classic as always Lore + Co (new chat show name perhaps?)

BUT :P heres me schooling you! you all sound totally surprised at DAVE GROLE ON DRUMS!
Dave has been with Tenacious D since the start, and has always been their recording drummer! as well as touring drummer when not involved with other projects and thus replaced by Brooks Wackerman. Always uncredited though :( sad face!.

/musicgasm

NEEEEXT SHOW NAO PLOX. You guys should totally like. Invite random members of the WoW community into your shows, a different person once a show? It could add for more comedy gold!

Kazeyonoma
10-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Minecraft version of Lore.

combined with demon version of Lore at blizzcon:

Oh and Mikeb, myself, and Gary =P

Bluedot
10-27-2010, 02:39 PM
What is the deal with your web cam Lore?

Kazeyonoma
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I think his internet connection right now is 56k so the stream is t3h suck and it's stuck like that for the time being. =x

Naught
10-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Another Great Video guys.
Would have loved to go to blizcon in person but being on the other side of the world doesnt help me much. (New Zealand FTL)

Looking farward to next weeks.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Abernatheeee
10-27-2010, 10:00 PM
I think Fony wants your body.

Mithos
10-27-2010, 10:36 PM
lore i just gotta ask...what exciting moments do you have while crapping?

Pers3us
10-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I have another reason for why the 5th floor was a big spot to be at the Hilton. It was where the "Party Council" has held their after party for the past 3 years I believe. It's held on the pool deck. I went there and donated money for booze of course. Donations give wristbands so you can skip the line at the bar, and the drinks are free since they were already paid for via donations.

The pictures that I posted in the thread I made in the donor forum were all taken in the entrance hallway of that pool deck. A bunch of Blizzard employees showed up like Christ Metzen, Mike Morhaime, Samwise, etc. The Hilton security just put this thing on it this year where you had to have a room key to enter. They actually denied Mike Morhaime entrance to it because he didn't have one, but of course there are ways around. Either know someone in there you can borrow a room key from, or go through one of the open doors if you know someone to tell you the room number.

It was just pretty amazing!

Daduke77
10-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Another good show guys, but Lore...seriously dude!!

nunoguerreiro
10-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Good show

BruisedOoze
10-28-2010, 06:19 PM
The Halloween update to Minecraft is coming soon. You should talk about that next show >.>

Aviriorix
10-28-2010, 06:42 PM
I think the alliance war cry placeholder is "Fight with Honor, Die with Glory"

Quillshot
10-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Great Episode. My friends and I really enjoy you, Fony and Gary. One amazing trio. I would love to party with you guys.