PDA

View Full Version : Warrior 27% hit capped and still missing



Kwisatz78
10-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Hi all - as the titel suggests I am hit capped to 24% with 3% from being fury but am still finding myself missing.

I even upped my hit to %24.33 to see if that made a difference and although I seemed to miss less I am still missing.

Whats the deal?

Thanks

Raysere
10-23-2010, 05:49 AM
Character sheet now includes the 3% from fury passive.

Litch
10-23-2010, 06:25 AM
you really really shouldnt be, the only cases where i think you would is if you stood in choking gas on putri, other than that, i dont really know

Kwisatz78
10-23-2010, 07:01 AM
The character sheet doesn't include the 3% from hit, take off all your gear and you will see you are at 0% hit.

So unless the character sheet hit stat is broken?

Raysere
10-23-2010, 07:35 AM
The character sheet doesn't include the 3% from hit, take off all your gear and you will see you are at 0% hit.

So unless the character sheet hit stat is broken?

No, you are not reading the character sheet or what I posted. Here's a picture, it's worth 1000 words.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/chronus26/401hit.jpg

Notice the white hit figure at the top of the character sheet tooltip. That's your actual aditional chance to hit. Now, note the second figure on the character sheet tooltip, in yellow. That's your hit rating from gear followed by the percentage additional chance to hit it contributes. Notice how it is less than the stated actual additional hit chance? That's because talents/racials that contribute to your chance to hit are rolled into the actual hit chance shown at the top of the tooltip, my Rogue gains 2% chance to hit from Precision therefor my actual hit chance is 2% higher than that gained purely from my gear (15.41%+2%= 17.41%). My Warrior gains 1% additional chance to hit from the Draenei racial and 8.06% from my gear, a total of 9.06% additional chance to hit. Just as the character sheet shows.

In your situation as you've described it, you're character sheet is showing 24% chance to hit at the top of the tooltip and you are mentally adding 3% to that to account for your Fury passive. What you aren't taking into account is that the Fury passive is already accounted for in that 24% (ie. you have 21% from gear 3% from Fury) and you therefor do not have 27% additional chance to hit as you think you do. You're white swings still have a 3% miss rate.

Kwisatz78
10-24-2010, 08:31 AM
Yep you are right, can't believe I missed that thanks.

sardaukarz
10-25-2010, 10:06 AM
question : did u used reforging to get to the hit cap or did u gemmed for it?