PDA

View Full Version : Druid How To: Feral Druid DPS 4.0.1

Naive
10-15-2010, 08:02 PM
I just made this video to help clear up a few confusing things people have been asking me. I hope you can find this video informative and if you have any questions or suggestions I would love to hear them! Thank you for watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovA4OdX-ODE

Dark
10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
I still don't understand why you dropped you 4T10 bonus (a 2% increase was worth losing for the off pieces?). And it seems you went back to distant land from bloodfall. I know MEW simulator looks at weapon dps instead of weapon dmg. Plugging the two weapons in mew gives me roughly the same dps. Distant land lets you convert more haste to mastery than bloodfall.

feralminded
10-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah I was good for ~18k DPS last night on H Saurfang basically face-rolling because I really had no idea what I was doing besides trying my best to get off RIP and Rake under TF. I died on H Festergut (MT died, I was next) but I might have done a little better had I lived because by then I was in more of a groove. That said I am not currently glyphed TF (still SR) and I find myself applying rip outside of fury and re-applying it once it's back up which cannot be terribly optimal. Definitely am doing more DPS than before (used to be more of a 15-16k DPS kitty) ... still couldn't catch the DK with the Shadowmourne though ... but I imagine with an even vague optimal rotation I could see that 20k DPS. I have to imagine glyphed for Fury that I pretty much have to just let rip drop and reapply when TF is back up ... but at some point with enough mastery this has to be less optimal.