PDA

View Full Version : Warrior WARRIOR TANK IN TOUBLE CALL 911!! woop woop

voikukka
10-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi guys well I love this site and so thought "who can I call to help my get my stuff together after the patch 4.0 muck about spec bolloks!"
I love my old tank and am just confused regarding mastery and dodge and parry / reforging etc.. after the new patch also not too sure if I have the right glyps now

heres the amoury link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Dizzitsma

ANY help from you guys would be FANTASTIC last time I asked you manned up and were great so any assitance and advice from the tanking experts at tank spt would be fantastic!!! cheers in advance Dizz

ironsides
10-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Prot warrior glyphs are pretty common sense, prime glyphs should be revenge/shield slam/ and devestate not much option there. Major glyphs I go with Long Charge/shockwave/Sunder however these are to an extent merely based on what I prefer and there really is no perfect choices. Minor glyphs, the same goes for minor i use battle/command/and demo shout.

As for Mastery I am currently all reforged mastery for the most part using the highest changable stat just because im pretty close to be unhittable. however numbers are currently being crunched (I am sure by multiple people) and they are figuring out the exact numbers we should be reforging for, I read something about keeping dodge about 21.6 and parry above 21.44 but I am pretty sure there is no exact answer to this yet.

Bashal
10-15-2010, 12:12 PM
As far as a spec goes, something similar to this would be good:
http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#LMZ0bZI0GdRRodru

If you find you get rage starved, take the points out of field dressing and put them in shield spec.

ironsides
10-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Personally id keep field dressing and move the points from gag order, I am more concerned with raid environments than anything else at this point in time. But for 5 mans, I suppose anything goes and you might want to make threat paramount.

Bashal
10-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Personally id keep field dressing and move the points from gag order,

That would be a valid choice too, but from what I've seen, healing actually got a bit of a boost in 4.0.1, so the additional healing might just be a lot more overheal. But that's speculative on my part.

madmilitia
10-15-2010, 02:34 PM
im in the same boat as the OP now that defence is gone i'm getting hit for like 15k in heroic dungens and it's stupid. i actually died in a heraoic that i can dam near SOLO before 4.0
does anyone know what our numbers should be for parry/dodge and block. i gotta get this reforge thing down.

thanks