PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Gear check

Rmog
10-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Please take a look at my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&cn=Rmog

Need alittle push in the right direction as far as chants, gear, and frost purchases.

Thanks

Lynnx
10-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Looking at your armory you appear to have most of the correct chants and gear ideas. Only thing chant wise i would change would be your gloves pick up either the 240 armor or 18 stam enchant versus armsman. All other enchants are spot on. Gear wise, ICC you need either the mace off Marrowgar, or the sword off PP. Helm and shoulders both come out of first wing ICC25. The hsoulders off blood princes in 10 man arent a bad susbstitue though. Frost emblem wise i would probably start with your belt first at a glance thats your worst item and yo uwill gian the largest armor and stamina upgrade from. The tier pieces arent really worth it unless you get them free in VoA and dont already have the 264 offset pieces. Eventually you will want the offset 264 gloves and chest as well, the crafted legs are an up over your current 264 tier ones also.
Good luck and any other questions just tag back in here.