PDA

View Full Version : RIP to a good friend (Gary aka "Sloane" on Eldre'Thalas US)

Prucilak
10-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I dont know where to put this, but as Im writing this, alot of thoughts and emotions are going through my head and I cant sleep because of it. Maybe putting them into words will help.

Gary passed away on October 6th 2010. He was 34 years old, leaves behind a wife, a 8 year old daughter, and his unborn child. To which he first felt him or her kick for the first time the day before he passed.

I met Gary a few months back through his wife, Charlotte. After raiding with her a few times and having her beat me repeatedly in DPS, I became friends with her. During that time I met her husband Gary. We started raiding together on a relatively frequent basis, and during that time I learned a good bit about them. They were a young couple from the south who grew up together, fell in love, and got married. He was the picture perfect family man. Loved his wife and daughter dearly.

On October 6th, 2010 in the afternoon, he came inside to tell his wife that he wasnt feeling well. Shortly after that, he passed out and was rushed to the hospital. While the doctors did what they could, it was too late. As of 4pm, while his wife Charlotte was holding his hand, he let go of life. Quietly. Peacefully.

The World and World of Warcraft lost a great person, husband, father, player and friend.

Rest in Peace Gary

Zxian
10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
It's always saddening to hear about stories like this, when people are taken from us so early.

My best wishes to you, and to his family.