PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Made my first DK and finally got him to 80 need help with rotations and talents

Zaknafien88
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
im literally confused ive heard so many rumors of which dps is best Unholy, Frost, Blood.... im stuck trying to figure out which one is best can someone please help me right now im blood specced and have a very low GS cuz he just turned 80 but i keep hearing oh frost is better or unholy is better i have no clue what to do i would really appreciate all the help you guys can give me on which specc is best and if my specc is ok the link below is my DK he is duel specc for Dps/Tanking and i dunno if i got the tanking down either but im more worried abt dps than tanking right now cause i just tank with my warrior lol please help me guys and thank you...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Zaknaf%C3%ACen

Vrekgar
10-06-2010, 11:09 PM
1. Take a Deep Breath.
2. Let it out.
3. Repeat. When your calm, Goto 4.
4. There is no 1 way to gear or execute rotations for a DK.

I recommend going DPS to start. The skills you acquire are applied to tanking.

A good way to think of rotations are Diseases > Fu Pairs > Blood Runes > RP Dumps.

Unholy goes something like IT, PS, SS, BS, BS, DC... With a cruise rotation of SS, SS, BS, BS, DC...

Unholy has less of a gear requirement than Frost does right now. Frost requires 2 1handers 2.6Spd or slower. Unholy can be run with any 2hander really.

Krenian
10-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Hello.

Check out the Death Knight thread that is stickied in here.

This should give you a good start.