PDA

View Full Version : Mage What to buy first with frost badges

Hügs
09-27-2010, 08:17 AM
I have the gloves, I am trying to get the pants from VOA. I have just about 50 frost badges. Should I get the head or the chest first?
Here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&cn=Eversictal

I am trying to get raid ready.

Volvyn
10-01-2010, 12:32 PM
What I actually sounded backwards to me at first, but instead of the big items, Chest, Helms etc I got my Libram, Trinket, and Cloak first. But I am a Pally Tank and not familar with what a mage needs so maybe not helpful to you. However by getting those smaller items I was able to get into some ICC's and was able to gain gear much quicker then.

Hügs
10-01-2010, 02:03 PM
I am trying to get the 4 pc T10 as fast as possible. I got the pants the other night in VOA. I am just trying to figure out what is the biggest upgrade the head or the chest for me. For mages the 4 pc set bonus is worth getting that before getting the other stuff. Anyone have any idea which piece I should get first?

Xodiv
10-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Head and chest are almost identical in terms of value. Get the one that's the biggest upgrade from what you have.

Hügs
10-05-2010, 07:18 AM
I have the t9 head and chest. So I guess I will just buy the head first and work my way down to shoulders and chest. Thanks for the help.