PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Rate my T10 Warrior, What to do for Cataclysm?

kaydubbleu
09-25-2010, 11:53 PM
[DELETED]

MellvarTank
09-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Being that nobody knows exactly how the mechanics will play out, there is no answer to 'better for cataclysm'. All you can do is improve your gear now, which means you run 4-piece Sanctified with the pillars of might.

theodisius
09-28-2010, 07:48 AM
I would forget about gearing now for Cata - it sounds like tanks in particular will have to replace all their gear pretty fast.

I would focus on what you want to do for the next two months or so, bearing in mind that there will be a gear reset and it will be nice to have a war chest going into Cata to buy the new shinies. I would keep your legs and keep your gold; forget about the pillars. Spend your frosties on the chest - its a sweet piece and the frosties are getting really devalued with the currency changes.

MellvarTank
09-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Hmmm.... Are you currently raiding (or plan to be after 4.0 drops)?

This will have an impact on your gearing choices. It may be worth it (if you are just pugging to waste time till Cata) to save up your frost badges and emblems of triumph and just have a stockpile for when the currencies change, but that is tough to say as well.

I'm just a fan of gearing for current content, which means getting the Cataclysmic and your tier chest (then upgrading it to replace the cataclysmic) and picking up your 4 piece t10 (sactified). Until it is sanctified, it isn't going to be better than the offset pieces (gauntlets/cataclysmic/pillars).