PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Can Death Knights be End Game Main Tank

Polosato
09-20-2010, 01:56 AM
Hello, i'm new at tanking and i wonder can death knights be End Game Main Tank ?

uglie
09-20-2010, 02:23 AM
depends on your definition of main tank, tanking team, and fight imo. Yes any tank can be "main tank" if there is such a thing anymore but thats probably for another thread.

Goros
09-20-2010, 04:41 AM
Yes.

Lots of CD's, huge survivability, good armor and large HP pool, as well as best single target threat (and aoe threat with the right spec) makes them IMO the BEST tank in the game, hands down. The only thing that can really determine whether YOUR DK is endgame capable is YOUR skill.

It's totally doable, provided the skillset is there.

Scotteq
09-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Can DKs be "End Game Main Tanks"????

They/we already are, my friend. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Michultradk
09-20-2010, 11:16 AM
I have tanked the Lich King and I can say my DK in Blood Spec did well during the fight. I will say there is a lot of learning that goes with any toon really, and it's important to get one or two good sources of information and stick with it instead of changing something everytime the wind blows.
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?59900-Comprehensive-Guide-to-Death-Knight-Tanking

This is the best guide I have seen that gives you very good opinions on what to do with your DK tank.

Good luck

Phanuel
09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
No, no they can't. You're too busy in Dalaran /2 tanking somewhat justified Huntard -to> DK hatred/amusings (yes, I made up a word!)

Polosato
09-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Thank you very much friends, i got my answer from you. :)