PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Trinket help

Forest
09-14-2010, 10:44 AM
What are the best trinkets for a Combat rogue that do not require Hallion or ICC Hmodes as my server cannot do them >.>

At the moment I have Deathbringer's Will and Tiny Abomination in a Jar. I am at 49% armpen with armpen gems and dagger spec (trying to get some good swords/axes). I have access to the 60 frost emblem and needle encrusted scorpion as other choices.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz%27goroth&cn=Sammiches

Wandarla
09-21-2010, 08:18 AM
With all due respect, I wouldn't worry about getting armor pen any longer. Patch 4.0 is available for background downloading and it's going to make that stat disappear. Your trinkets are fine. I'd stick with the trinkets you have and focus on upgrading other slots before cata. Notably, a better OH (aim for a fast* one). Also, you could get the player made LW ICC boots, which would be a significant upgrade for you.

* fixed.

Zxian
09-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Erm, he wants a fast weapon for combat, even when leveling. The boots really wouldn't be that much better, since he's already above the expertise cap for combat.

@OP: The trinkets you have are likely the best you'll get for now. The Halion25 trinket is another good choice, given that you can get into a group that can down him and nobody steals it from you.

Wandarla
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I knew I should have proofread that.

I meant... AIM FOR A FAST ONE <sigh>