PDA

View Full Version : Healing Gadmans holy priest update

Gadman
09-08-2010, 08:01 AM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&cn=Raisethedead I think im on the right track now... Any advice is welcome plz.

Sebadoh
09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
A few things I'd change - mp5 gem in wrists and +10 stats in belt should be changed to something else. And the Spirit of Redemption glyph is pretty useless unless you plan on dying a lot, replace it with Prayer of Healing.

Otherwise, good work.

I noticed you copied my spec point-for-point, which is good but you should make sure you customize it to fit your needs and wants. For example, if you don't use Body and Soul then get rid of it - if you want more Surge of Light procs then grab 2/2, and so on. There is no one-size-fits-all spec for Holy, it's largely based on playstyle.

Akeber
09-09-2010, 12:45 PM
I'd lose the intel gems too, they're no good for holy or disc. If you're going oom you need to get better at using your CDs.

For holy, I'd match bonuses as long as the bonus is SP. Yellow sockets should be filled with orange haste/sp ametrines, or straight haste if you're low, and you are. Blues should be socketed with purple spellpower/spirit dreadstones. Finally reds should be straight SP cardinal rubies, or orange haste/sp ametrines if you're still low on haste.

Gemming for disc is pretty simple, gem SP everywhere, except the couple of the colors you need to match your meta.

Actually, you're gearing for disc more than holy, almost every piece you have is SP+Crit as bonus stats. Holy gear should be nothing but SP, Haste, and spirit, basically ignoring crit (i know you need some crit, but you'll get that from the peices you can't get haste on). Disc gears for SP and crit, not really caring about haste or spirit.