PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Beyond reg lk

praetoria
09-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Last night I downed LK 25 reg. * bows*. starting next week, we are going to attempt to clear the rest of the hm content we have yet to down. That is H pp, cindy, and LK

aside from a bundle of reading and video watching I need to do over the next few days, I wanted to confront the wow community to discover if perhaps anyone has found spicific tricks or fine tuned tanking some of these confrentations. For example, Is Know DK's have a trick to pick up raging spirits vertually instant. What is the most efficent way to identify, target and taunt a raging spirt? perhaps someone has mastered tanking adds during p2 on Lady death. I found gathering up those adds as a warrior to be spicificly challenging. likewise for the adds on dreamwalker, but that ive gotten a lot better at. thanks in advance for replies

Lumines
09-03-2010, 02:00 AM
If I recall correctly, you've stated a dislike for nameplates in the UI discussion forum?

its a matter of preference. Ireally dont like using nameplates at all. only in very spicific situations

i just hate hate HATE seeing 20 red bars on my screen. it looks so retarded in my oppinion

Nameplates are a massive help in add pick-up situation. Raging spirits, for example; you see the nameplate a second or two before the mob actually becomes active, so you have a good visual indicator which is easy to click on. This allows you to start spamming a high threat move to go off the instant the mob becomes active.

praetoria
09-03-2010, 07:43 AM
If I recall correctly, you've stated a dislike for nameplates in the UI discussion forum?

Nameplates are a massive help in add pick-up situation. Raging spirits, for example; you see the nameplate a second or two before the mob actually becomes active, so you have a good visual indicator which is easy to click on. This allows you to start spamming a high threat move to go off the instant the mob becomes active.

yea, thats one of the situations where i need nameplates.. lol.. i would failhard if i didnt have a plate to target