PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Pally Tank Needs ADVICE

Redwolve
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
I am a Pally tank, I thought I was doing well at it until I got into PoS and the tunnel kept wiping !
For the life of me I cant figure it out
Any advice ?

Airowird
09-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Seal of Command, Hammer on CD and keep moving till halfway point(kill everything here) and then till the end.
Use Holy Wrath to grab mobs as well.

Oh, and don't get hit by the falling snow ofcourse :)

sangredios
09-01-2010, 03:28 AM
The first part should not be to hard, aslong as the dps don't attack before you get to the platform you only only need to pickup two groups before you get to the half way zone. Once you get to the platform you can use holy warth to stun the mobs, which both helps you build some aggro and at the same time buys the healers alittle time to get ready.

When running the last half you can use divine protection or holy wrath to reduce some damage, i like to pop divine protection and just run to the end wait 1-2 sec and use holy wrath, when to stun is over the healer should be in place and ready. Should some get aggro while you are running use righteous defense, and if that don't solve the problem use blessing of protection or blessing of salvation.

If you feel running the last half without any healing is not an option, then use blessing of protection on the healer and divine protection on yourself. When you get to the end you can use righteous defense and holy wrath to get any lose mobs of the healer.