PDA

View Full Version : Aliena's Week in Warcraft (Episode 4)

Ciderhelm
08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
pJKoPHLW-bI

Scottpoet
08-30-2010, 09:30 PM
"I'd rather have a proper cup of coffee than a copper coffee pot."

I used to say that 5 times in row before going on stage. Always helped me.

Pers3us
08-31-2010, 03:28 AM
"I'd rather have a proper cup of coffee than a copper coffee pot."

I used to say that 5 times in row before going on stage. Always helped me.

Pff the bloopers are awesome! Plus, on stage if you did happen to mess up (even after doing that) you would just have to keep going with it as to make the audience unaware of your mistake, which can sometimes turn into something amazing. The bloopers are a very nice touch to Aliena's videos, much like the awesome 1-2 frame messages in Lore's videos. It gives character to it, in my opinion. Always nice to know the people behind the camera stating the news of the week have personality.

So related to the video, or more so to the setting of the video, it's interesting to see something different. Aliena is standing up, with the nice picture of Dalaran (maybe?) to the left, and in possibly a different room. It's pretty nice that the scenes between videos can change. I wonder how crazy you can get with this actually. Maybe get some people to cosplay in the background and duke it out in a hilarious way, although that may be too distracting. What type of cosplay you ask? Marmots of course! CIDERHELM vs. LORE! ...I'm getting way too carried away right now...

Pointing out how close Blizzcon was kind of excited me for the event again.

Martie
08-31-2010, 03:42 AM
Aliena, you look stunning in that dress.

The bloopers were a nice addition.

jvitelli3
08-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Hilarious.

Avrianna
08-31-2010, 08:24 AM
Aliena is standing up, with the nice picture of Dalaran (maybe?) to the left,

Its from the Diablo 3 cinematic, not Dalaran

EressŽa
08-31-2010, 09:37 AM
I like how the paint color matches the sunset in the picture.

Regarding the lengthy wait for China - yeah I was pretty shocked it was this long. But it must have taken a lot of work to remove all those bones and skulls - considering that's basically the majority of the LK expansion. Maybe with the content of Cata it won't take as long.

Mr.Winkle
08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
Nice vid as always, although be good to shout "spoliers" before you announce MLG results.

Ciderhelm
08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
Like other artwork in the house, that piece is not related to Blizzard.

Pers3us
08-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Like other artwork in the house, that piece is not related to Blizzard.

Cider, you just shattered my hopes and dreams with that sentence. It's still a nice art piece, though!

badassmotha4000
09-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Lol, i love the out-takes, too cute :)