PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury needing advice.

Griffin
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm in need of some gearing advice. I don't think my dps is terrible for what I have available to me at the moment. I think I could do alot better.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Auyana

I average 3.4-3.6k on the dummies and reached a peak of 8k on ICC 25 Festergut the other evening. Any suggestion on where to look next would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks

gabbu
08-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Warmace of Menethil in MH will give you more dps but Bryntoll in OH sucks. DO you have anything else to replace Bryntoll with? Say Ramaldin's Blade of culling or Oxheart?

Griffin
08-30-2010, 07:57 AM
No, unfortunately my primary spec is tank. I'm just starting to wade back into dps, so most of what I have is leftovers that when nobody else needs or can use it. I'm keeping my eyes open for any other weapon to toss in there. I have about 70 frost badges stored now so hoping to work on some tier pieces soon. I'm a bit short on cash at the moment so I haven't bought in crafted for my off-set. Should I concentrate on one of those two weapons or work for Shadowedge. Is it worth cost of all the saronite?

gabbu
09-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Shadow's Edge is definitely worth all the primordials unless its very easy for you to get a cryptmaker (which I doubt since your MS is tank). Plus primordials are pretty cheap now